Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word format.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining; and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If the paper is accepted for publication, you will be asked to pay an article processing charge.
ArticlesAll submissions to this section must be based on orginal research a clearly detailed methodology section.
The authors of articles published in AJBM hold the copyrights, while the journal is granted first publication rights. The journal/publisher is not accountable for any further use of the work, and any infringement action, if desired by the author, is their responsibility.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.